2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3.Nominate blogs you enjoy.
4.Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
Thank you to Kd Corner for nominating me for this award! I encourage readers to stop by Kd’s Corner, she writes from her heart, writes short stories, and writes to inspire others to take note of things in life to be thankful for.
I must complete the ten Questions below to receive the award:
3. What is your favorite food? Some would say I’m part Goat and part Ninja Turtle…Homemade pizza with artichokes and black olives or any pizza with black olives on it, OR a burger, in any form; with a single slice of pepperjack cheese. Really I’ll eat anything, I love Indian food and Japanese food as well. Edamame. Yeah I think thats it?
4. Do you prefer Boxers or Briefs? Sometimes I prefer to be a brief boxer. Oh thats not what this question was about was it? Boxers are great for pajama bottoms.
5. What is your favorite quote? “I like being weird! Being weird is all I’ve got, that and my sweet style!”-Moss from I.T. Crowd. OR “Good people are guided by their honesty.”-from a fortune I found around Thanksgiving in a secret pocket of a hat at work that looked like a Turkey. Nobody else saw the pocket, I investigated and there it was!
6.Tell us about your most embarrassing moment? This blog will be full of them. Usually it involves getting embarrassed in front of a love interest (often accidentally self inflicted), a wedgie, gastrointestinal issues, or trying to come off looking cool and then being treated to a humbling.
7.What do you prefer, dogs or cats? Everything! However I have a cat named Gizmo who likes to stick her face in the air conditioning vents and wiggle her face around…she has no problem amusing herself. She also likes to sit and see what I’m writing on the computer or drawing at my table.
8. Besides writing what is your favorite thing to do? Talking with other writers and reading what they have to say, draw, paint, boxing and kickboxing, create, dance, sing and make funny voices and impressions of people. Oh and make up words to already existing songs…most renditions are food based.
9. Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate? Yes please!
10. What is the best invention you have ever seen? The wheel. It got us to where we’re going didn’t it?
Now Nominate others… (Quite frankly there were so many of you I wanted to nominate!)
Someone who describes their life and their family in a loving way, she’s new and she deserves it!
For a good laugh read…
An inspiration to women everywhere…
For an interesting take…
For insane scenarios and witty banter…